How To Set & Expire Evergreen Posts At A Specific Date
Set A Start Date & Time For Your Evergreen Post
- Choose the date and time you would like your Post to start recycling
- Click the drop-down menu under 'When To Post'
- Choose 'Set a date and time'
- Select the specific date/time you want the post to publish
Can I Set A Post To Expire At A Certain Time or Date?
Yes you can!
- Under Post Recycling, choose 'Re-queue after posting'
- You can also choose an expiry date for your Post, or retire the Post after a set number of cycles
- When your Post is saved, it will publish at the time you schedule
- Then it will move back to the bottom of the Queue in the next available Timeslot for that Category/account.