How To Set & Expire Evergreen Posts At A Specific Date
How To Set A Start Date & Time For Your Evergreen Post
1. Compose your post inside of the Post Editor.
2. Scroll down to 'Post Timing'. To choose a start date for your Evergreen post, select 'Schedule'.
3. Manually set a start date and time for your future Evergreen post.
4. Scroll down to 'Evergreen Post Recycling' and ensure 'Recycling After Posting' is toggled on.
Your post will first be published on the initial date you selected.
How To Set A Post To Expire At A Certain Time Or Date
Follow these easy steps to ensure your content expires on the right date. 💪
1. Compose your post inside of the Post Editor
2. Scroll down to 'Evergreen Post Recycling' and ensure 'Recycling After Posting' is toggled on.
3. Under 'Should This Post Expire?' you'll see various settings, including one that allows you to set an expiry date for your post.
This is useful if your content is related to a specific launch date, holiday, special, webinar, or would no longer be relevant after a certain date!
4. You can also choose to retire the post after a set number of cycles.
This is especially useful to ensure you don't overwhelm your audience with the same content too frequently!