How To Set & Expire Evergreen Posts At A Specific Date
Twitter has made changes that severely limit access to their API. This affects SmarterQueue's ability to deliver Twitter functionality.
Please check your Inbox – you should have received an email from us detailing how this impacts your account. If you have any questions, please get in touch with our Customer Success team!
How To Set A Start Date & Time For Your Evergreen Post
1. Compose your post inside of the Post Editor.
2. Scroll down to 'Post Timing'. To choose a start date for your Evergreen post, select 'Schedule'.
3. Manually set a start date and time for your future Evergreen post.
4. Scroll down to 'Evergreen Post Recycling' and ensure 'Recycling After Posting' is toggled on.
Your post will first be published on the initial date you selected.
After that, it will be sent to the bottom of the Queue and start recycling based on the Posting Plan you've set up.
How To Set A Post To Expire At A Certain Time Or Date
Follow these easy steps to ensure your content expires on the right date. 💪
1. Compose your post inside of the Post Editor
2. Scroll down to 'Evergreen Post Recycling' and ensure 'Recycling After Posting' is toggled on.
3. Under 'Should This Post Expire?' you'll see various settings, including one that allows you to set an expiry date for your post.
This is useful if your content is related to a specific launch date, holiday, special, webinar, or would no longer be relevant after a certain date!
4. You can also choose to retire the post after a set number of cycles.
This is especially useful to ensure you don't overwhelm your audience with the same content too frequently!